Optimum solution for plain and step-joint precast panels
The EdjPro EPHIMini Edge Lifting System has been specifically developed to be used in the Australian construction industry for 125-200mm thick precast panels. The unique I-shaped anchor combines maximum capacity and stiffness with a slim anchor design for thin, heavily reinforced panels.
Ultra slim, HI working load
• 8.5T WLL, 40mm wide anchor, 50mm recess
• For all panels from 100mm thickness
New I-beam head
• Restricts clutch rotation
• Lowers the risk of concrete cracking and spalling
Plain & ‘Step-Joint’ Panels
• Perfect solution for step-joint, ‘weather seal’ panels
• Slim shape for maximum edge distances
• EdjPro clutch clears the concrete when edge lifting
• Stronger performance: factory, transportation and erection
• 8.5T WLL when used with a 20mm tension bar
• Complies with AS3850.1:2015
Ancon EdjPro EPHIMini Edge Lifting System (PDF, 488 KB)
Leviat will be showcasing some of Australia’s most trusted and innovative connecting, fixing and anchoring solutions at Sydney Build 22 (ICC Sydney, 1-2 June 2022).
With their new European Technical Assessment (ETA), Halfen HZA serrated anchor channels fulfil all requirements of AS 5216:2021 and can be used in projects across Australia.