Optimum solution for plain and step-joint precast panels
The EdjPro EPHIMini Edge Lifting System has been specifically developed to be used in the Australian construction industry for 125-200mm thick precast panels. The unique I-shaped anchor combines maximum capacity and stiffness with a narrow anchor design for thin, heavily reinforced panels.
Ultra narrow, HI working load
• 8.5T WLL, 40mm wide anchor, 50mm recess
• For all panels from 100mm thickness
New I-beam head
• Restricts clutch rotation
• Lowers the risk of concrete cracking and spalling
Plain & ‘Step-Joint’ Panels
• Perfect solution for step-joint, ‘weather seal’ panels
• Narrow shape for maximum edge distances
• EdjPro clutch clears the concrete when edge lifting
• Stronger performance: factory, transportation and erection
• 8.5T WLL when used with a 20mm tension bar
• Complies with AS3850.1:2015
Ancon EdjPro EPHIMini Edge Lifting System (PDF, 488 KB)
Leviat has released an enhanced version of its popular Ancon Shearfix design software that enables engineers to maintain a flat concrete slab at column heads by reinforcing the area against punching shear with a prefabricated, stud-rail system.
Our full range of Ancon Masonry Reinforcement products are now featured in a new brochure.