The following downloadable PDF design sheets and enquiry forms are available to help capture all the necessary project information we require to process your request as quickly as possible.
|IMPORTANT: Google Chrome Users
Please save these forms to your desktop (right click and select Save As) and open using your PDF reader/editor. Google Chrome’s built-in PDF viewer does not support the PDF features in these files, such as saving editable fields or allowing the online submission of forms. Please contact us for more information.
- Masonry Support
- Masonry Support Design Sheet (PDF - 81.8 KB)
- Reinforcement Continuity Systems
- Keybox Enquiry Form (PDF - 866 KB)
- Tension Systems
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 78.5 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace with Three Bars Design Sheet (PDF - 78.2 KB)
- Cross Coupler Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 83.3 KB)
- Tension System (Tie Bars) Specification Summary (PDF - 47.3 KB)
- Windpost Design Sheet (PDF - 259 KB)
With their new European Technical Assessment (ETA), Halfen HZA serrated anchor channels fulfil all requirements of AS 5216:2021 and can be used in projects across Australia.
Leviat has released an enhanced version of its popular Ancon Shearfix design software that enables engineers to maintain a flat concrete slab at column heads by reinforcing the area against punching shear with a prefabricated, stud-rail system.