- Software Licence Agreement
- Leviat End User Licence Agreement (PDF - 47.3 KB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Program (v6.2)
- Ancon Shearfix Punching Shear Reinforcement: Design Software (ZIP - 8.78 MB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Manual to AS3600 (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Manual to ACI 318 (PDF - 1.69 MB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Manual to BS EN 1992 (EC2) (PDF - 2.64 MB)
- Ancon DSD Design Program (v2.0)
- DSD Shear Connectors: Design Software (ZIP - 8.62 MB)
- Ancon KSN Anchor Design Program (v1.0.17)
- Ancon KSN Anchor: Design Software (ZIP - 41.6 MB)
With their new European Technical Assessment (ETA), Halfen HZA serrated anchor channels fulfil all requirements of AS 5216:2021 and can be used in projects across Australia.
Leviat has released an enhanced version of its popular Ancon Shearfix design software that enables engineers to maintain a flat concrete slab at column heads by reinforcing the area against punching shear with a prefabricated, stud-rail system.