HALFEN Design Software
Ancon is the exclusive distributor of HALFEN lifting, fixing and anchoring products in Australia.
Here are links to Anchor Channel calculation software on the HALFEN website that are relevant to engineers based in Australia:
Ancon Design Software
- Software Licence Agreement
- Leviat End User Licence Agreement (PDF - 47.3 KB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Program (v6.2.2)
- Ancon Shearfix Punching Shear Reinforcement: Design Software (ZIP - 8.78 MB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Manual to AS3600 (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Manual to ACI 318 (PDF - 1.69 MB)
- Ancon Shearfix Design Manual to BS EN 1992 (EC2) (PDF - 2.64 MB)
- Halfen Tension Systems
- Halfen Detan Tension Systems (ZIP - 8.71 MB)
- Ancon DSD Design Program (v2.0)
- DSD Shear Connectors: Design Software (ZIP - 8.62 MB)
- Ancon KSN Anchor Design Program (v1.0.17)
- Ancon KSN Anchor: Design Software (ZIP - 41.6 MB)
As a future-oriented, innovative company, Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Leviat showcased some of Australia’s most trusted and innovative connecting, fixing and anchoring solutions at Sydney Build 2022.