Tension & Compression Systems
Tension and compression bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
Leviat has released an enhanced version of its popular Ancon Shearfix design software that enables engineers to maintain a flat concrete slab at column heads by reinforcing the area against punching shear with a prefabricated, stud-rail system.
Our full range of Ancon Masonry Reinforcement products are now featured in a new brochure.