Tension & Compression Systems
Tension and compression bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
The Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne offices will close at 12:00pm on Friday 21st December 2018 and re-open at 8:30am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019. The Perth office will close at 12:00pm on Friday 21st December 2018 and re-open at 8:30am on Monday 7th January 2019.
Ancon is a proud sponsor of the 5th International fib Congress taking place in Melbourne, Australia, from 7th to 11th October and expecting to attract 700 delegates from over 40 countries.