Tension & Compression Systems
Tie bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
The Lockable Dowel has won a 2017 Most Innovative Product award in the USA. It has been named Editor’s Choice in the ‘Materials for Concrete Construction’ category.
The new design guide provides designers with the capacities for QwikFoot and QwikFix Cast-in Threaded Inserts in compliance with Technical Specification TS101 for permanent applications and AS 3850:2015 for temporary braces and strongbacks.