Tension & Compression Systems
Tension and compression bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
Ancon is proud to introduce the HALFEN HLX Lift-Box as a mounting aid for the installation and maintenance of elevators, and HALFEN Anchor Channels, which guarantee a safe and quick connection of elevator guide rails to the shaft walls.
Ancon are pleased to confirm that we are now Platinum members of the Concrete Institute of Australia in support of their mission to promote and develop excellence in concrete research, technology, application, design and construction.