Tension & Compression Systems
Tension and compression bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
Available exclusively in Australia from Ancon, HALFEN HTA Anchor Channels demonstrate compliance with Australian Standard AS5216 ‘Design of Post-installed and Cast-in Fastenings’ through a new European Technical Assessment (ETA).
Ancon has relocated its Melbourne operations to a site three times larger than its previous unit. This new facility will better service current market demand for Ancon’s engineered construction accessories and support the company’s growth ambitions nationwide.