QwikForm Modular Formwork System
Innovative, modular, feature-packed, aluminium formwork system that provides significant advantages over traditional timber and steel formwork.
QwikForm is a rigid freestanding formwork system for use on steel casting beds, modular in construction, packed full of user-friendly features and available with a wide range of accessories. It suits a panel thickness from 150mm to 250mm.
- Saves significant time and labour
- Simplifies casting bed set up/checks
- Rationalises formwork stock
- Magnets in the base are easily locked down locating the unit in desired position
- Durable non-stick powder coating for easy stripping without release oil/surface preparation
- Reversible top and bottom profiles create either square or 12mm chamfered panel edges
- Robust aluminium top profile resists damage from helicopter
- Polyurethane bottom profile provides effective seal with casting bed
- Standard unit height easily extended with slide-on aluminium top strips
- Steel connector plates mechanically join QwikForm units end-to-end, maintaining perfect alignment
- Intersection piece forms right angle with adjacent QwikForm at any point, so no cutting required
- Steel end caps prevent concrete/dirt ingress, protect magnets and restrain top and bottom chamfers
- Accepts QwikMag high strength magnetic clamps to resist side wall pressure during pour
QwikForm Modular Formwork System (PDF, 1.96 MB)
|Panel Thickness (mm)||QwikForm Components Required|
|150||150mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|175||175mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|180||150mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|200||200mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile or 150mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|205||175mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|225||175mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|230||200mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|250||200mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
Available exclusively in Australia from Ancon, HALFEN HTA Anchor Channels demonstrate compliance with Australian Standard AS5216 ‘Design of Post-installed and Cast-in Fastenings’ through a new European Technical Assessment (ETA).
Ancon has relocated its Melbourne operations to a site three times larger than its previous unit. This new facility will better service current market demand for Ancon’s engineered construction accessories and support the company’s growth ambitions nationwide.