QwikForm Modular Formwork System
Innovative, modular, feature-packed, aluminium formwork system that provides significant advantages over traditional timber and steel formwork.
QwikForm is a rigid freestanding formwork system for use on steel casting beds, modular in construction, packed full of user-friendly features and available with a wide range of accessories. It suits a panel thickness from 150mm to 250mm.
- Saves significant time and labour
- Simplifies casting bed set up/checks
- Rationalises formwork stock
- Magnets in the base are easily locked down locating the unit in desired position
- Durable non-stick powder coating for easy stripping without release oil/surface preparation
- Reversible top and bottom profiles create either square or 12mm chamfered panel edges
- Robust aluminium top profile resists damage from helicopter
- Polyurethane bottom profile provides effective seal with casting bed
- Standard unit height easily extended with slide-on aluminium top strips
- Steel connector plates mechanically join QwikForm units end-to-end, maintaining perfect alignment
- Intersection piece forms right angle with adjacent QwikForm at any point, so no cutting required
- Steel end caps prevent concrete/dirt ingress, protect magnets and restrain top and bottom chamfers
- Accepts QwikMag high strength magnetic clamps to resist side wall pressure during pour
QwikForm Modular Formwork System (PDF, 1.96 MB)
|Panel Thickness (mm)||QwikForm Components Required|
|150||150mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|175||175mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|180||150mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|200||200mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile or 150mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|205||175mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|225||175mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|230||200mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|250||200mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
High-performance masonry support and fixing systems from Ancon have helped three of Australia’s most iconic new buildings to success in the country’s prestigious 2019 Think Brick Awards.
With October designated ‘National Safe Work Month’, Ancon is putting an extra focus on identifying and removing potential work-related risks so that no employee, contractor or visitor gets injured or harmed while working in or visiting the company’s locations.