Ancon QwikForm Modular Formwork System
Innovative, modular, feature-packed, aluminium formwork system that provides significant advantages over traditional timber and steel formwork.
Ancon QwikForm is a rigid freestanding formwork system for use on steel casting beds, modular in construction, packed full of user-friendly features and available with a wide range of accessories. It suits a panel thickness from 150mm to 250mm.
- Saves significant time and labour
- Simplifies casting bed set up/checks
- Rationalises formwork stock
- Magnets in the base are easily locked down locating the unit in desired position
- Durable non-stick powder coating for easy stripping without release oil/surface preparation
- Reversible top and bottom profiles create either square or 12mm chamfered panel edges
- Robust aluminium top profile resists damage from helicopter
- Polyurethane bottom profile provides effective seal with casting bed
- Standard unit height easily extended with slide-on aluminium top strips
- Steel connector plates mechanically join QwikForm units end-to-end, maintaining perfect alignment
- Intersection piece forms right angle with adjacent QwikForm at any point, so no cutting required
- Steel end caps prevent concrete/dirt ingress, protect magnets and restrain top and bottom chamfers
- Accepts Ancon QwikMag high strength magnetic clamps to resist side wall pressure during pour
Ancon QwikForm Modular Formwork System (PDF, 1.96 MB)
|Panel Thickness (mm)||QwikForm Components Required|
|150||150mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|175||175mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|180||150mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|200||200mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile or 150mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|205||175mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|225||175mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|230||200mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|250||200mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
From 9th November 2020, we will communicate with you as Leviat. Exciting changes have taken place in our business that enable us to provide you with an enhanced product and service offering, and strengthen our ability to meet your evolving needs in the future.
We are pleased to confirm that we are now Industry Partner members of the National Precast Association (NPCAA) in support of their aim to advance precast as a construction method in Australia.